Tuition and Fees
Tuition and fees for the basic program and optional afternoon program (for Nursery and Primary 1) are set by the school’s Board of Trustees each January for the academic year that commences in September. Net tuition paid for the current school year ranged from a low of $5,000 to a high of $16,995. Average net tuition paid for the current year for all families was $12,200. For families receiving financial aid the average net tuition was $9,100.
Re-enrollment contracts are sent to returning families by February 15 and enrollment contracts for new families are sent by March 1. Signed enrollment contracts and deposits of $1,600 per child, or $800 per child for families applying for financial aid, are due back to the school by March 15. Enrollment deposits are applied to tuition.
A sibling discount of 3% is offered to families with more than one child attending the school. Each child after the the first will receive the 3% discount. The discount is applied to the child(ren) with the lowest tutition. Families receiving financial aid are not eligible for the discount as the number of siblings enrolled is factored into the award amount.
Families applying for financial aid must complete their applications by February 15.
Students enrolling during the academic year receive a prorated tuition.
Payment Plans for the 2020-21 School Year
Basic Program and Afternoon Program Tuition
- A single payment for the full tuition amount due May 31, 2020
- Two equal payments due May 31, 2020 and November 30, 2020
- Four equal payments due April 30, 2020, July 31, 2020, October 31, 2020, and January 31, 2021
- Ten equal payments due April 30, 2020 through January 31, 2021
Families choosing installment plans do not pay any additional fees. Special payment plan arrangements can be made for late enrollees, or for those transitioning from another school or day care setting.
After School Program
- Billing is initiated on registration with a single lump sum or installment payments.
- Families are billed monthly for actual charges incurred in the previous month