Tuition and Fees
Tuition and fees for the basic program and optional afternoon program (for Nursery and Primary 1) are set by the school’s Board of Trustees each January for the academic year that commences in September. Re-enrollment contracts are sent to returning families by February 15 and enrollment contracts for new families are sent by March 1. Signed enrollment contracts and deposits of $1,600 per child are due back to the school by March 15. Enrollment deposits are applied to tuition.
Returning families who contract with the School by February 25th receive a 1% discount. A sibling discount of 3% is offered to families with more than one child attending the school.
Families applying for financial aid must complete their applications by February 15.
Students enrolling during the academic year receive a prorated tuition.
Payment Plans for the 2019-20 School Year
Basic Program and Afternoon Program Tuition
- A single payment for the full tuition amount due May 31, 2019
- Two equal payments due May 31, 2019 and November 30, 2019
- Four equal payments due April 30, 2019, July 31, 2019, October 31, 2019, and January 31, 2020
- Ten equal payments due April 30, 2019 through January 31, 2020
Families choosing installment plans do not pay any additional fees. Special payment plan arrangements can be made for late enrollees, or for those transitioning from another school or day care setting.
After School Program
- Billing is initiated on enrollment with a single lump sum or monthly payments.
- Families are billed monthly for actual charges incurred in the previous month