Tuition and Fees
Tuition and fees for the basic program and optional afternoon program (for Nursery and Primary 1) are set by the school’s Board of Trustees each January for the academic year that commences in September. Re-enrollment contracts are sent to returning families by February 15 and enrollment contracts for new families are sent by March 1. Signed enrollment contracts and deposits of $1,600 per child are due back to the school by March 15. Enrollment deposits are applied to tuition.
Families applying for financial aid must complete their applications by February 15.
Students enrolling during the academic year receive a prorated tuition.
Payment Plans for the 2019-20 School Year
Basic Program and Afternoon Program Tuition
- A single payment for the full tuition amount due May 31, 2019
- Two equal payments due May 31, 2019 and November 30, 2019
- Four equal payments due May 31, 2019, August 31, 2019, November 30, 2019, and February 28, 2020
- Ten equal payments due May 31, 2019 through February 28, 2020
Families choosing installment plans do not pay any additional fees. Special payment plan arrangements can be made for late enrollees, or for those transitioning from another school or day care setting.
After School Program
- Four equal payments due October 31, 2019 through January 31, 2020
- Families are billed monthly for actual charges incurred in the previous month